Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.319 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 469,752 KZT (руб 88,319) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)