Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 551,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 522,678 KZT (руб 96,774) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)