Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11383 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,920 KZT (COL$3,197,142) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)