Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11042 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,393 KZT (COL$4,015,533) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)