Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11591 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,290 KZT (COL$4,980,711) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)