Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10681 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 437,465 KZT (COL$4,095,732) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)