Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10860 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 352,824 KZT (COL$3,248,977) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (38 minutes ago)