Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11624 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 624,458 KZT (COL$5,372,221) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)