Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 535,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 485,837 KZT (руб 89,953) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)