Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.473 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 748,865 KZT (136,829 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)