Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.407 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 890,139 KZT (164,624 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (40 minutes ago)