Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.477 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 760,618 KZT (138,883 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)