Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.422 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,278 KZT (100,242 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)