Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.842 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 921,187 KZT (R$ 8,464) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)