Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.927 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,315 KZT (R$ 5,702) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)