Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 534,575 KZT (464,957 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)