Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 339,224 KZT (309,067 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (28 minutes ago)