Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.220 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,937 KZT (469,429 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)