Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.591 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,513 KZT ($U44,907) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (31 minutes ago)