Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.231 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,412 KZT ($U55,684) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)