Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.253 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,316 KZT ($U56,459) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)