Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.204 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 497,931 KZT ($U44,441) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (24 minutes ago)