Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 279,849 KZT in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (32 minutes ago)