Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 747 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.121 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 765,932 KZT (75,677 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)