Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.101 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,284 KZT (45,303 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (39 minutes ago)