Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.067 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,042 KZT (55,373 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)