Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.168 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,783 KZT (44,044 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)