Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.413 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,943 KZT (56,724 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)