Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.611 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 792,551 KZT (€2,045) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)