Cost of living comparison between Patna, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.965 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 383,500 KZT (₨77,238) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)