Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.671 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 351,443 KZT (₨75,237) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)