Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 488,451 KZT (₨96,770) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (23 minutes ago)