Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 410,759 KZT (₨85,216) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)