Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 528,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 483,931 KZT (₨98,640) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)