Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10863 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,281 KZT (COL$5,194,620) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)