Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11704 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,033 KZT (COL$5,254,758) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 2 hours ago)