Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11958 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 619,910 KZT (COL$5,184,177) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)