Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11251 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,548 KZT (COL$4,955,630) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (33 minutes ago)