Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11663 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 608,805 KZT (COL$5,219,963) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)