Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.887 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,106,616 KZT (€2,824) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)