Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.834 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,164,941 KZT (€2,899) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)