Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.307 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 819,999 KZT (€2,276) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)