Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.857 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 977,222 KZT (€2,716) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)