Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.371 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 628,981 KZT (€1,800) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)