Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 900,566 KZT (€2,738) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (41 minutes ago)