Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,165,426 KZT (€3,192) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)