Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.470 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 424,967 KZT (31,549 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)