Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.873 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,573 KZT (42,641 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)