Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.214 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 419,032 KZT (31,711 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)