Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.335 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,346 KZT (38,953 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)