Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.190 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 409,091 KZT (31,015 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)