Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.878 KZT / SRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 431,978 KZT (9,626 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)