Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.796 KZT / SRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 583,387 KZT (13,321 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)