Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.095 KZT / SRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 404,362 KZT (9,383 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)