Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.911 KZT / SRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 323,516 KZT (7,719 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)