Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.199 KZT / SRD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,523 KZT (12,393 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)