Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 523,879 KZT (₨100,873) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)