Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,234 KZT (₨102,330) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)