Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.946 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 455,571 KZT (₨92,109) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)