Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,702 KZT (€1,538) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (42 minutes ago)