Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.190 KZT / PAB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 827,779 KZT (2,643 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)