Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.998 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,228 KZT (€2,665) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (19 minutes ago)