Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.621 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 989,183 KZT (€2,532) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)