Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.190 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 299% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,559,349 KZT ($4,979) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)