Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 292% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,225,837 KZT ($3,887) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)