Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.360 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 316% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,624,950 KZT ($4,889) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)