Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.450 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 301% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,252,484 KZT ($3,933) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)