Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 395,464 KZT (645,748 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)