Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 263,406 KZT (425,966 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)