Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 411,649 KZT (623,926 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (36 minutes ago)