Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 448,078 KZT (679,360 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)