Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.623 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,058,815 KZT (NZ$4,843) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)