Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.733 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,073,313 KZT (NZ$4,819) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)