Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 239.685 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,141,175 KZT (NZ$4,761) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)