Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 241.816 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 996,704 KZT (NZ$4,122) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)