Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 753,235 KZT (€2,284) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)