Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,651 KZT ($1,739) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)