Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.970 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,912 KZT ($2,713) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 2 hours ago)