Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.750 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,220 KZT ($2,794) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)