Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02338 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 429,996 KZT (Rp 18,393,110) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)