Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02508 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 347,881 KZT (Rp 13,870,473) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)