Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02340 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 283,862 KZT (Rp 12,132,200) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)