Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.184 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 335,933 KZT (₨105,521) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)