Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.997 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 320,555 KZT (₨106,958) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)