Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.190 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,832 KZT (₨149,149) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)