Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,655 KZT (€3,225) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)