Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.870 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 950,476 KZT (€2,717) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)