Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,803 KZT (€1,486) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)