Cost of living comparison between Padang, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02480 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 465,561 KZT (Rp 18,770,774) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kabul costs 400 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sanliurfa costs 1.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)