Cost of living comparison between Padang, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02692 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 391,060 KZT (Rp 14,526,829) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,923,340 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)