Cost of living comparison between Padang, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02460 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 310,136 KZT (Rp 12,609,403) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tirana costs 1,200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 3,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhopal costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)