Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.699 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 348,587 KZT (Mex$ 20,874) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)