Cost of living comparison between Pachuca, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.809 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 343,711 KZT (Mex$ 19,300) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)