Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 447.769 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 174% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,507,944 KZT (£3,368) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)