Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 450.651 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 177% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,313,481 KZT (£2,915) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)