Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 874 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 412.884 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 186% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,117,060 KZT (£2,706) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)