Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 427.304 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,318,549 KZT (£3,086) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (39 minutes ago)