Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 357,026 KZT (358,733 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)