Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,711 KZT (€1,634) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (44 minutes ago)