Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 400.847 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 978,324 KZT (€2,441) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)