Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 406.472 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,143 KZT (€2,480) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)