Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.859 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 415,218 KZT (145,251 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)