Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.944 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 443,677 KZT (150,692 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)