Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.006 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 545,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 481,522 KZT (160,163 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (42 minutes ago)