Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.037 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 444,720 KZT (13,461 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (25 minutes ago)