Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.601 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,939 KZT (17,189 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)