Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.689 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 392,644 KZT (11,655 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)