Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.528 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 624,737 KZT (17,585 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)