Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 833,932 KZT (1,377,838 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)