Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 864,418 KZT (1,424,709 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (18 minutes ago)