Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 877,135 KZT (1,579,036 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)