Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 898,889 KZT (1,492,545 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)