Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.295 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,470 KZT (42,920 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)