Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.421 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,253 KZT (39,962 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)