Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.330 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 402,387 KZT (32,634 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)