Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.837 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,780 KZT (43,869 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)