Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.240 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 979,801 KZT (€2,563) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)