Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.322 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 981,779 KZT (€2,748) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)