Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.467 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,425 KZT (€2,530) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,000 (about 1 hour ago)