Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,540 KZT (€2,914) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (40 minutes ago)