Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 404,104 KZT (CH$801,497) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)