Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48223 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 389,700 KZT (CH$808,118) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)