Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47936 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 380,369 KZT (CH$793,498) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)