Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46243 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 370,471 KZT (CH$801,130) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)