Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.404 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,824 KZT (€2,684) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (43 minutes ago)