Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.836 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,177 KZT (€1,736) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (16 minutes ago)