Cost of living comparison between Osnabrück, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 363.548 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,298 KZT (€1,734) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (40 minutes ago)