Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,542 KZT (€2,833) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)