Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.256 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 211% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 971,029 KZT (kr 26,064) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)