Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.501 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 232% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,983 KZT (kr 26,303) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)