Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.375 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 215% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,475,662 KZT (kr 39,482) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)