Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.356 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 729,948 KZT (13,681 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)