Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.789 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,491 KZT (12,394 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)