Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.401 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 480,146 KZT (10,348 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)