Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 700 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.179 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 651,682 KZT (12,255 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (33 minutes ago)