Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.695 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,571 KZT (11,427 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)