Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.862 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 257,021 KZT (52,860 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)