Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.846 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 487,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 338,237 KZT (69,793 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)