Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.553 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 33% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 262,229 KZT (57,593 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (28 minutes ago)