Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.667 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 265,341 KZT (56,855 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)