Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.779 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 947,379 KZT (¥340,935) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)