Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 723 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.846 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,137,679 KZT (¥399,724) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (about 1 hour ago)