Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 786,794 KZT (¥271,374) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)