Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.967 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,097,236 KZT (¥369,827) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)