Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.185 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 191% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,363,574 KZT (¥428,118) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)