Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.840 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,136,686 KZT (¥400,237) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)