Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.432 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 297,825 KZT ($b6,149) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)