Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.712 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,103 KZT ($b11,437) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)