Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.513 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 457,670 KZT ($b9,632) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)