Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.570 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,388 KZT (руб 111,387) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)