Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.848 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 876,467 KZT (руб 149,870) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)