Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.512 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,568 KZT (руб 112,218) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (44 minutes ago)