Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,791 KZT (€3,241) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)