Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.275 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,147,545 KZT (€2,911) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)