Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.565 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,731 KZT (руб 74,164) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)