Cost of living in Orël, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.628 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orël (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 490,794 KZT (руб 87,200) in Orël.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (29 minutes ago)