Cost of living in Orël, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.513 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orël (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 286,997 KZT (руб 52,057) in Orël.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)